Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

vendredi 25 décembre 2015

Merry Christmas - Joyeux Noël

Merry Christmas! I hope you've all enjoyed my advent calendar - I certainly had fun making it.
So which was the overall favourite? Well mine was a tie between the robin and the snowman... And you?

Joyeux Noël! J'espère que vous avez aimé mon calendrier d'avent - je me suis bien amusé pour le confectionner.  Alors, lequel était l'image le plus aimé? Pour moi c'était entre le rouge- gorge et le bonhomme de neige. Et vous?


Well according to instagram, it was definitely the Christmas pudding which got the most love! Here on the blog the most viewed was the wreath. As for facebook, the pudding and the wreath did well, but it was the robin which came out top.

Selon Instagram,  c'était le 'pudding' de loin qui a reçu le plus des commentaires. Ici sur le blog, le plus regardé était la couronne. Sur facebook ces deux ont aussi été bien aimé, mais c'était le rouge gorge qui a eu le plus des vote.

So, drum roll please.....i've just been watching the queen and recycling some paper to prepare the draw.....and the winner is .....





Alors un peu de silence, s'il vous plaît....je viens de regarder le discours de la Reine d'Angleterre à la télé et en même temps je recyclais du papier cadeau pour préparer le tirage aux sorts....et la gagnante est..






....Ros. Well done! If you let me know which is your favourite, I'll pop it in the post, and you can keep it safe till next Christmas!!

....Ros. Bravo! L'original de votre choix sera chez vous dès notre retour en France.

Thanks again to everyone for all your likes and comments. I'm taking a couple of weeks off to plot something exciting for the New Year - and play with the lino printing set I had in my stocking :D


Merci encore à vous tous pour vos commentaires et soutien.  Je vais prendre quelques semaines de congé pour préparer des projets pour 2016 :D

See you next year,
Love Polly xx

A l'année prochaine - bisous de Polly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire