Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

mercredi 4 novembre 2015

wpw - 4 November 2015


Hello! It's been a while, but now it's business as usual, so here is my weekly pattern wednesday post. If you haven't seen these before it's organised by Lynn Krawczyk from Smudged Design Studios - anyone can take part - just share your pattern design here on her site or via Facebook.  
 


 
 
Salut! Et oui, ça fait un bon moment depuis mon dernier article, mais je suis de retour, donc voici mon motif pour cette semaine.  Si vous le connaissez pas - c'est organisé par Lynn Krawczyk de Smudged Design Studioset c'est ouvert à tous pour partage les motifs.  Suivre le lien pour trouver son site internet ou sur fb .
 

This week I have returned to complete an earlier series which was always intended to have four parts - one for each season.  Spring, summer and winter came easily, but I drew a complete blank for autumn.  
 


 
Je vais retourner vers une serie que j'ai commencé au mois de... Mais pour laquelle j'avais toujours l'intention de complèter quatre motif - un pour chaque saison.  Les motifs pour printemps, été et hiver était facile à trouver, mais j'avais du mal pour l'automne. 
 

 
 
However, I'm going to make you wait till next week to see what I came up with for that! This week I want to share my winter design which was based on the seed head of teasel plants.  Prickly though they are, they have a beautiful shape and their silhouettes against a crisp blue sky and are one of my favourite winter sights. 
 

 
Cependant, vous devrez attendre la semaine prochaine pour voir ou j'ai trouvé mon inspiration!  Cette semaine je veux vous montrer mon motif pour l'hiver qui a pour son origine la tête de graines d'un cardère.  Ils sont très épineux, mais leur forme est beau et leur silhouette devant un ciel bleu glacé est un de mes choses préférés de l'hiver.  
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire