Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

mardi 15 décembre 2015

Advent calendar - day 15


Day 15: well it doesn't look much like there'll be snow here anytime soon, so I guess I'm going to have to make my own! This is the very first fabric I designed and I think it lends itself very well to my snowflake. If you fancy having a go yourself, a kit for this design is now available in my shop. And don't worry if you don't sew, the pieces could just as easily be glued - after all it's always nice to have something to do rather than just dozing in front of the telly over the festive season ;) 
 
 

 
Jour 15: bon, il n'a pas de tout l'air de neiger dans les jours qui suivent, alors il faut que j'en confectionne! Celui-ci est mon tout premier tissu et je trouve que ça va bien pour un petit flocon de neige.  Si vous voulez en faire chez vous, il y a kit actuellement disponible dans ma boutique. Et ne vous inquietez pas si vous savez pas coudre - on pourrait aussi le faire avec un peu de colle - c'est fait toujours bien d'avoir un petit projet pour s'occuper au lieu de s'endormir devant la télé pendant les fêtes ;) 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire