Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

samedi 19 décembre 2015

Advent calendar - Day 19

OK, so I know I was voting in favour of my little robin the other day, but actually now I see this chap again, I'm pretty torn between the tow of them.  I'm really pleased with how the pattern on the body creates a shaded effect and I love his funky hat... So it will have to be up to you to decide for me!

Ok, alors je sais que l'autre jour je votais pour le rouge gorge, mais maintenant que je revois mon bonhomme de neige je ne sais plus!  Je suis très contente avec l'effet des ombres créé par le motif sur son corps, et j'adore son chapeau génial...Alors c'est à vous de décider à ma place!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire