Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

lundi 14 décembre 2015

Advent calendar - Day 14

Day 14 - here's another little candle to light up your week:)  This one is valid until the 19th when we shall be driving home for Christmas, and something tells me there isn't going to be room in the car for my shop stash! So get in quick before we leave :)



  Jour 14 - encore une bougie pour allumer votre semaine :) Celle-ci est valable jusqu'au 19 quand nous partons pour l'angleterre, et je m'en doute qu'il restera du place dans la voiture pour tous mes tissus, alors dêpechez-vous :)
 
 
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire