Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

dimanche 6 décembre 2015

Advent calendar - Day 6

Oooh look another candle :) Each 'candle' is valid for a week, but only one at a time please (yeh, Scrooge me, I know ;) )


Ooo regardez - un autre bougie :) Chaque 'bougie' reste valable une semaine, mais vous pouvez seulement appliquer un à la fois.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire