Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Advent calendar - day 23


Day 23 - it's time to vote for your favourite design...as a reminder, here are the six most popular windows, so just tell me which is your favourite to be entered into the draw to win the original art work. The results will be announced on Christmas Day at 4 pm (GMT) so good luck! 

Jour 23 - alors c'est l'heure de voter pour votre image préféré....voici les six 'fenêtres' les plus aimés, alors dîtes moi lequel vous aimerez gagner pour participer au tirage aux sorts qui aura lieu le jour de Noël 2015 et j'afficherai les resultats à 16h (GMT)  - bon chance! 








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire