Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

vendredi 18 décembre 2015

Advent calendar - Day 18

Ah, we couldn't have a series of festive images without a tree, could we? I was tempted to add extra stitching to decorate it, but decided to leave it in its natural glory :) (If you didn't guess - the 'star' is the centre of my 'Tudor Rose' design!)

Bon, ce n'était pas possible de créer une série d'images festives sans un sapin, alors voici le mien! J'ai voulu le décorer un peu plus avec les points colorés, mais finalement j'ai décidé de lui laisser 'au naturel' :) (Si vous n'avez pas deviné, l'étoile était d'origine le centre de mon tissu 'Tudor rose'!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire