Love Affair #3


Love Affair #3

I'm pretty touchy feely when it comes to objects (although not people!) and how I love wool, fabric, ribbons, threads of all kinds – it’s so great to work with your hands and experience the materials physically as well as visually.
As well as more classic sewing and crotchet projects, I also like to experiment with fabric and fibres to create depth and texture. I never throw anything away (well hardly ever) so I have a massive stash of odds and ends to draw my inspiration from.
In this section you can discover my latest 'coup de coeur' from the world of all things textile.

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Advent calendar - Day 16

I know as a parent you're not supposed to love one of your babies more than any of the others, but I must confess I am quite besotted with this little fellow! I normally try to avoid drawing living things, but somehow I got the shape right this time, and who would have thought that goldfish would make such an ace tail?!

Je sais quand on est parent on ne doit pas aimer un de nos bébés plus que les autres, mais je dois avoué que j'ai une préférence pour celui-ci! Si j'ai le choix, j'essaie d'éviter dessiner les êtres vivantes, mais pour une fois j'ai bien réussi la forme, et qui aurait pu deviner qu'un motif de poissons fera une queue aussi belle?!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire